The B44 has still not heard back from The Great Barr Observer team on potential free pick up venues for local residents to collect copies to read. This came about after the management of the paper decided to stop delivering to certain parts of the B44 area. The B44 would like to strongly urge the senior management team in charge of the paper to quickly come to a solution to this situation as a local paper is a vital part of any local community such as ours.
- RT @pigsonthewing: Local interest: I blogged, 'On the Buses', for @TheB44, about bus route changes in #B44 bit.ly/117bjo3 4 years ago
- RT @ellielovell: Great email from @pigsonthewing with lots of useful tips/insights for the Great Barr and Kingstanding area! Thansk Andy!! … 4 years ago
- RT @pigsonthewing: Kingstanding Regeneration Trust are now on on Facebook. Please "like" their page #B44 @TheB44 #fb @Podnosh 4 years ago
- New Blog Post: Local Street Dance Classes wp.me/p1eIrB-hj #Birmingham #hyperlocal #Kingstanding #Oscott #GreatBarr 4 years ago
- New Blog Post: Consultation Findings on Wheeldon Recreation Ground wp.me/p1eIrB-hf #hyperlocal #birmimgham #bcc #Kingstanding 4 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.