There will be a meeting of the The Oscott Elderly Residents Group (who are part of The Oscott Residents Association) 11am tomorrow (Wednesday the 16th of March) held at the 610 Community Centre on Kingstanding Road. Please pop by if you fancy a chat and a bit of company over a cup of tea and a biscuit. The group is run by Maureen Byrne.
- RT @pigsonthewing: Local interest: I blogged, 'On the Buses', for @TheB44, about bus route changes in #B44 bit.ly/117bjo3 4 years ago
- RT @ellielovell: Great email from @pigsonthewing with lots of useful tips/insights for the Great Barr and Kingstanding area! Thansk Andy!! … 4 years ago
- RT @pigsonthewing: Kingstanding Regeneration Trust are now on on Facebook. Please "like" their page #B44 @TheB44 #fb @Podnosh 4 years ago
- New Blog Post: Local Street Dance Classes wp.me/p1eIrB-hj #Birmingham #hyperlocal #Kingstanding #Oscott #GreatBarr 4 years ago
- New Blog Post: Consultation Findings on Wheeldon Recreation Ground wp.me/p1eIrB-hf #hyperlocal #birmimgham #bcc #Kingstanding 4 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.