Over the last few months several roads in Birmingham and the B44 area have had new street lights installed. The photo on the left is of a recently new street light on Burnham Road. Birmingham City Council claims it will save £2million a year with new LEDs providing the city with the most advanced public lighting system in the world. I have to say that they are in my opinion very bright and futuristic looking, but I really like them. What are everyone else’s thoughts on them?
- RT @pigsonthewing: Local interest: I blogged, 'On the Buses', for @TheB44, about bus route changes in #B44 bit.ly/117bjo3 4 years ago
- RT @ellielovell: Great email from @pigsonthewing with lots of useful tips/insights for the Great Barr and Kingstanding area! Thansk Andy!! … 4 years ago
- RT @pigsonthewing: Kingstanding Regeneration Trust are now on on Facebook. Please "like" their page #B44 @TheB44 #fb @Podnosh 4 years ago
- New Blog Post: Local Street Dance Classes wp.me/p1eIrB-hj #Birmingham #hyperlocal #Kingstanding #Oscott #GreatBarr 4 years ago
- New Blog Post: Consultation Findings on Wheeldon Recreation Ground wp.me/p1eIrB-hf #hyperlocal #birmimgham #bcc #Kingstanding 4 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.