- RT @pigsonthewing: Local interest: I blogged, 'On the Buses', for @TheB44, about bus route changes in #B44 bit.ly/117bjo3 8 years ago
- RT @ellielovell: Great email from @pigsonthewing with lots of useful tips/insights for the Great Barr and Kingstanding area! Thansk Andy!! … 8 years ago
- RT @pigsonthewing: Kingstanding Regeneration Trust are now on on Facebook. Please "like" their page #B44 @TheB44 #fb @Podnosh 8 years ago
- New Blog Post: Local Street Dance Classes wp.me/p1eIrB-hj #Birmingham #hyperlocal #Kingstanding #Oscott #GreatBarr 8 years ago
- New Blog Post: Consultation Findings on Wheeldon Recreation Ground wp.me/p1eIrB-hf #hyperlocal #birmimgham #bcc #Kingstanding 8 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Hyperlocal
Fab Street Dance Classes for all ages 07407865045 facebook.com/bfabstreetdance email@example.com
After a consultation in October 2012 by Birmingham City Council’s Be Heard has posted its findings on improvements to Wheeldon Recreation Ground. The top 2 findings were: -positive response to proposals -public agree to plan To see full consultation details … Continue reading
Curated from the Great Barr Observer Newspaper Facebook Page Permission has been granted for a new state-of-the-art medical centre on Shady Lane, which will accomodate 8,000 patients. Kings Road and Old Oscott Lane surgeries will merge and move to the … Continue reading
There will be a live web chat held with the Inspector Karen Geddes from the local West Midlands Police Unit at 3pm on Wednesday the 31st of October. More details can be found here.
Spotted on Facebook I advise you all to take a lot at this fantastic new project showcasing old photos of the area from the 1950s onwards.
Many motorists travelling on the Kingstanding Road will have noticed the erection of speed monitor sign on the Kingstanding Road (heading Southwards) opposite the Crossway Lane Bus Stop, near where several road incidents have taken place on the turn in … Continue reading
This coming Saturday the 14th of July 2012 sees the Oscott Community Games take place. They will take place at the George Fredrick Playing Fields between 11am and 3pm. George Fredrick Play Ground Sutton Oak Road Birmingham B73 6 TR … Continue reading