- RT @pigsonthewing: Local interest: I blogged, 'On the Buses', for @TheB44, about bus route changes in #B44 bit.ly/117bjo3 8 years ago
- RT @ellielovell: Great email from @pigsonthewing with lots of useful tips/insights for the Great Barr and Kingstanding area! Thansk Andy!! … 8 years ago
- RT @pigsonthewing: Kingstanding Regeneration Trust are now on on Facebook. Please "like" their page #B44 @TheB44 #fb @Podnosh 8 years ago
- New Blog Post: Local Street Dance Classes wp.me/p1eIrB-hj #Birmingham #hyperlocal #Kingstanding #Oscott #GreatBarr 8 years ago
- New Blog Post: Consultation Findings on Wheeldon Recreation Ground wp.me/p1eIrB-hf #hyperlocal #birmimgham #bcc #Kingstanding 8 years ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Tag Archives: Kingstanding Ward
After a consultation in October 2012 by Birmingham City Council’s Be Heard has posted its findings on improvements to Wheeldon Recreation Ground. The top 2 findings were: -positive response to proposals -public agree to plan To see full consultation details … Continue reading
Spotted on Facebook I advise you all to take a lot at this fantastic new project showcasing old photos of the area from the 1950s onwards.
I spotted the other day that the pub ‘The Kingstanding’ on the Kingstanding Circle has had a bit of a tidy up on the outside and been re painted in what I would describe a Purple/Claret colour, replacing the old … Continue reading
Last weeks local election results from Kingstanding Ward and Oscott Ward can be found here. In Kingstanding Cllr Catherine Grundy was re-elected, meanwhile Tristan Chatfield was elected to serve for Oscott Ward, meaning that both Kingstanding and Oscott Wards have … Continue reading
On May the 3rd the B44 wards of Oscott and Kingstanding go to the polls to elect one of their three local councillors. In Oscott the list of candidates is as follows: Oscott Tristan John Freeston Chatfield Labour Party Harry … Continue reading
In the Kingstanding Ward Peter Kane held on to his seat for Labour, narrowly seeing off Conservative candidate Gary Sambrook. Peter received in total 2209 votes to Gary’s 2035 with a 9% swing from Labour to Conservative reducing Peter’s majority … Continue reading